Prep 3 hrs
Cook 5 mins
This came from the Bubba Gump Shrimp Company Cookbook.
Make and share this Beer Broiled Shrimp recipe from Food.com.
- Peel and devein shrimp, leaving tails intact.
- Combine beer and remaining ingredients in a large shallow dish.
- Add shrimp, stirring gently to coat.
- Cover and marinate in refrigerator 2 to 3 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Drain shrimp, discarding marinade.
- Thread neck and tail of each shrimp onto six 14 inch skewers so shrimp will lie flat.
- Place skewers on a lightly greased rack of a broiler pan.
- Broil 5 1/2 inches from heat (with electric oven door partially opened) 3 minutes.
- Turn over and broil and additional 1 to 2 minutes until shrimp turn pink.