1/1 Photo of Beer-Brined Grilled Pork Chops
Petite Mommy's Note:
Moist pork chops soaked in a beer brine then grilled. The cooking time does not include 4hr-overnight marinating time. (Recipe courtesy of foodfit.com)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the water, beer, salt, brown sugar and molasses in a large bowl. Stir until salt and sugar dissolve. Stir in the ice.
- 2Place the pork chops in large resealable plastic bag. Pour beer brine over the pork chops and seal the bag. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
- 3Preheat the grill to medium-high.
- 4In a small bowl, combine the garlic, black pepper and sage.
- 5Remove the pork chops from the brine and rub them with the garlic mixture.
- 6Grill the pork chops for 6 to 8 minutes per side, until they are cooked through.
- 7Transfer the chops to a platter and let them rest for a minute or two before serving.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beer-Brined Grilled Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (266 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 154.7
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 46.4 mg
- Sodium 1793.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 15.4 g