Moist pork chops soaked in a beer brine then grilled. The cooking time does not include 4hr-overnight marinating time. (Recipe courtesy of foodfit.com)
- Combine the water, beer, salt, brown sugar and molasses in a large bowl. Stir until salt and sugar dissolve. Stir in the ice.
- Place the pork chops in large resealable plastic bag. Pour beer brine over the pork chops and seal the bag. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high.
- In a small bowl, combine the garlic, black pepper and sage.
- Remove the pork chops from the brine and rub them with the garlic mixture.
- Grill the pork chops for 6 to 8 minutes per side, until they are cooked through.
- Transfer the chops to a platter and let them rest for a minute or two before serving.