1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 25 mins
For variety, add a tablespoon caraway seeds to this mix, or add 1 cup grated cheese when you add the beer. If you're really daring, add the cheese AND the seeds! This bread can also be baked as drop biscuits, just bake 12 minutes at 400°F.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together.
- 2Decide on 2 containers: ziploc bags, quart jars, storage containers, etc.
- 3Put 3 cups plus 4 tablespoons mix in each container.
- 4To bake, mix 1 container mix with 1 12 ounce beer- NOT BUD or MILLER LITE.
- 5Put in a greased loaf pan and bake at 350°F for 1 1/4 hours.
- 6If bread sounds hollow when thumped on bottom, its done.
- 7To bake in two smaller loaves, bake at 400°F for 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beer Bread Mix
Serving Size: 1 (1241 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 199.8
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 642.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 4.9 g