Awesome bread treat (everyone loves this except for my husband, who hates beer!).
Make and share this Beer Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Lightly grease or spray a 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan with butter /or nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients, mixing well.
- Pour into prepared loaf pan then pour butter on top and bake for 1 hour.
- Makes 1 loaf.
- *Or you may substitute with 3 cups all purpose flour, 3 teaspoons baking powder and 1 1/2 teaspoons salt.
- *(Use your favorite beer or brand type will affect taste!).