Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
Nov 2007 meal Like Super Suppers
- nonstick cooking spray
- 3 cups self-rising flour
- 1 (12 ounce) bottledark ale beer
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees. Coat an 8x4x2 inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, stir together flour, beer, and sugar. Spread Batter into prepared Pan. Bake for 20 minute Drizzle with olive oil, bake 20 minute more.
- Let stand on a wire rack.
- place cooled loaf in a freezer bag and freeze up to 2 months.
- Thaw and then reheat briefly in oven, slice.