Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
A Copykat recipe- tastes like Tastefully Simple beer bread!
- 12 ounces beer (not light or corona) or 12 ounces other carbonated beverage such as Mountain Dew soda
- 3 cups self rising flour
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F; spray a 9" x 5" loaf pan with baker's cooking spray.
- Combine flour and sugar; stir in beer (you might have to use your hands to get it mixed thoroughly). Dough will be sticky.
- Pour into prepared loaf pan; brush top with melted butter.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until top is golden brown. Cool slightly; remove from pan and finish cooling.