Recipe by Chef Luvfood
Really easy, really good.
Top Review by Watkinslady30
I liked this bread but it was pretty crusty. I think that might be because of the amount of sugar. It took less time to bake than the recipe called for but that could be my oven. It had a nice flavor but I wasn't blown away by it.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 12 ounces beer (any kind)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spray loaf pan with cooking spray.
- combine flour, baking powder, salt and sugar in medium mixing bowl.
- add beer and mix well.
- Pour into prepared loaf pan and bake for 55 minute
- During last few minutes of baking, brush top with melted butter.