Prep 12 mins
Cook 2 hrs 30 mins
I have alot of rib recipes on here but this one was a keeper so I couldn't resist posting it
Make and share this Beer Braised Short Ribs recipe from Food.com.
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 1360.77 g beef short ribs
- 340.19 g bottle dark beer
- 297.66 g can onion soup
- 44.37 ml brown sugar
- 19.71 ml garlic
- 236.59 ml barbecue sauce
- brown ribs in oil about six minutes each side.
- in a dutch oven, stir in soup. beer, brown sugar and garlic
- simmer for two hours.
- baste in barbecue sauce and grill for ten minutes.
Absolutely fabulous! I didn't have onion soup so just used minced onion and water. The ribs just melt in your mouth they are so tender. Definitely a keeper of a recipe.