Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Good tender rabbit. Original recipe was for the crockpot.
- 2 rabbits, cut-up fryers
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 3 carrots, peeled, cut in thick slices
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup beer
- 1⁄4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 3 tablespoons flour
- preheat oven to 350.
- Brown rabbit in olive oil.
- Place potatoes, carrots, and onions in casserole, then put rabbit pieces on top.
- Mix beer and barbecue sauce in small bow, pour over meat.
- Cover and bake 1 1/2 hours.
- If desired, use flour and water mixture to thicken sauce.