Recipe by Irmgard
I've made this recipe a couple of times and it is so good. The meat is so tender, you need a spoon to get it out of the slow cooker and onto the platter!
- 12 ounces beer
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 -3 lbs pork shoulder
Directions See How It's Made
- In bowl of slow cooker, whisk beer with soup and barbecue sauce; mixture will be lumpy.
- Remove string from pork and trim off excess fat.
- Place pork in beer mixture.
- Cover and cook until pork is tender, 4 to 5 hours on high or 6 to 8 hours on low.
- Leftovers will keep well, covered and refrigerated, up to 4 days or freeze up to 2 months.