Prep 10 mins
Cook 55 mins
The aroma of these onions when they are cooking will draw all the family into the kitchen. Whenever I cook these onions, customers always point out the amazing aroma. These onions are great with meats, run through vegetable dishes, or baked into your favorite dough. With a fantastic flavor, every one will be picking at the onions.
- 4 -5 large onions
- 0.5 (116 ounce) bottle beer
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- salt & pepper
- Slice the onions and put in a bowl with the rest of the ingredients and combine well.
- Spread the onion mix on a baking tray and cover.
- Cook in a moderate over 350 degrees F. for about 45 minutes or until soft stirring occasionally.