Top Review by Meghan K.
I used this creme brulee porter http://www.stbcbeer.com/black-water/creme-brulee-beer-page/ I put them over cheese pierogies in a slow cooker in a little extra butter for a pot luck. They were a hit! So yummy and versatile
- 1⁄2 ounce unsalted butter
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 8 fluid ounces beer
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt the butter in a pan. Add the onions and cook until tender.
- Add 6 fl oz beer, sugar and salt. Cook approx 16/18 minutes until the beer is absorbed and the onions are starting to brown.
- Add the remaining beer and simmer gently.
- Serve warm to accompany burgers.