1/2 Photos of Beer-Braised Meatballs
I made these for my family and they scarfed 'em down! Next time I'm going to try them with ground turkey so I can have some too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1Preheat oven to 400*.
- 2Line broiler pan with foil and spray rack with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3Combine all meatball ingredients together in a large bowl and shape into 1 inch meatballs.
- 4Place meatballs on broiling rack and bake for 10 minutes or until browned.
- 5Combine all sauce ingredients together in a large Dutch oven and bring to a boil.
- 6Add meatballs and reduce heat.
- 7Cover and simmer 20-30 minutes,stirring occasionally.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beer-Braised Meatballs
Serving Size: 1 (458 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 628.8
- Calories from Fat 217
- Total Fat 24.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 181.2 mg
- Sodium 1936.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 46.8 g
- Protein 34.4 g