Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a delicious beef recipe - try it you'll like it!!
Make and share this Beer Braised Beef in Crockery Pot recipe from Food.com.
- 3 lbs lean stewing beef, cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 medium onions, thinly sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) can mushrooms, undrained
- 1 (12 ounce) can beer (dark or light)
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 2 beef, bouliion cubes
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 2 bay leaves
- Put the beef in the crockery pot. Combine all the other ingredients and pour over the beef. Cook on low for 8-10 hours or on high for 4-5 hours. Before serving thicken juices if desired.