1/4 Photos of Beer Braised Beef from a Crock Pot
8 hrs 10 mins
Audrey M's Note:
Don't worry about using beer when cooking. The alcohol burns off and you are left with flavor. It also tenderizes the meat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut stew beef cubes into 1 1/2 inch pieces. Place cubes in bottom of crock pot.
- 2Combine all other ingredients and pour over beef.
- 3Cook on Low for 8 to 10 hours or on High for 4 - 5 hours.
- 4Before serving, you can thicken broth with some flour and water. Turn crock pot to high and stir in flour mixture.
- 5Serve over cooked egg noodle pasta.
- 6Note: I like to use Negro Modelo which is a dark Mexican beer for this recipe. The dark beer is really nice to cook with.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beer Braised Beef from a Crock Pot
Serving Size: 1 (366 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1593.5
- Calories from Fat 1455
- Total Fat 161.6 g
- Saturated Fat 67.1 g
- Cholesterol 225.5 mg
- Sodium 656.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 20.7 g