Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Another winner from the Holland Family Cookbook. Yield is a guess, I never can remember to measure it afterwards.
- 1 cup of your favorite brand beer
- 1⁄3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 medium onion
- 1 medium lemon, sliced and quartered
- 1 cup catsup
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Combine all ingredients except onion and lemon.
- Bring to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add onion and lemon, simmer 2 minutes longer.
- Brush sauce over chicken, ribs or pork chops.