Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Light and Fluffy with a Delicious Flavor. Great for the Holiday's
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 6 ounces Coors beer
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup finely diced sweet onions or 1⁄2 cup green onion
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- Mix all ingredients and drop by tablespoon onto a non stick cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes, or until golden brown, on 400° in a preheated oven.
- Serve hot Biscuits with Honey Butter or any Sweet Butter.
- To spice them up a little I sometimes add 1 teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper or Emeril's Bamm! ENJOY !
Perfect! I was making chili and thought these might be a good alternative to the usual corn bread. I always add beer to my chili, so I had a home for the remainder of the can. I also used chopped fresh chives in place of the onion and a tsp. of cayenne. Really quick & yummy recipe, Donna!
Hey! These are great! We had these for dinner with an omlette #139039 and a fruit salad from the store. DH thought I really went all out(lol). I've got to do this more often!