Recipe by mandabears
A great Sandra Lee Semi-Homemade recipe. Easy to make and very good. Per Sandra " Serve hot with peppers, warm tortillas, refried beans and shredded cheese, if desired". I used Lawry's fajita seasoning mix( 1.27 ounce size)
- 2 lbs beef round steak
- 2 (1 1/3 ounce) packets fajita seasoning mix
- 1 large onion, thickly sliced
- 2 green peppers, sliced in 1/2 inch strips
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced in 1/2 inch strips
- 1⁄2 cup beer or 1⁄2 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse steaks well with cold water.
- Pat dry with paper towels.
- Season both sides of steak with 1 packet fajita seasoning mix.
- Slice into strips, set aside.
- Place peppers and onions in crock pot.
- Sprinkle second packet of fajita mix on top of vegetables.
- Place steak strips on top of vegetables.
- Pour in beer.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours.