1/1 Photo of Beer Battered Oven Fried Fish
Vino Girl's Note:
From Cooking Light.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450°F.
- 2Coat the bottom of a jelly roll or baking pan with vegetable oil.
- 3Combine flour, pepper, and garlic salt in a large bowl.
- 4Add beer and stir well.
- 5Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- 6Gently fold egg whites into flour mixture.
- 7Combine breadcrumbs and parsley in a shallow dish.
- 8Dip one fish strip into the flour mixture and then dredge in the breadcrumb mixture. Place on the prepared baking sheet.
- 9Repeat with the remaining fish strips.
- 10Lightly coat strips with cooking spray.
- 11Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
- 12Remove from oven.
- 13Preheat broiler.
- 14Broil the fish strips 1 minute or until tops are lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Catfish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beer Battered Oven Fried Fish
Serving Size: 1 (324 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 397.4
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 114.2 mg
- Sodium 260.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 38.5 g