- 32 ounces dill pickles, sandwich slices drained
- 1 large egg
- 1 (12 ounce) can beer
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon season salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- pat pickles dry with paper towel.
- whisk egg, beer, baking powder, and salt.
- add flour, whisk until smooth.
- Pour oil 1/2" deep into large skillet or dutch oven.
- Heat over med-high ( until oil reaches about 375 degrees).
- Dip pickles into batter, let excess drip off.
- Fry 3-4 minutes until golden brown.
- serve with spicy ranch.