1/1 Photo of Beer Battered Fried Pickles
mmmm...I love fried pickles. It's really hard to find them where I live now, but hailing from the south- I knew I had to post this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1pat pickles dry with paper towel.
- 2whisk egg, beer, baking powder, and salt.
- 3add flour, whisk until smooth.
- 4Pour oil 1/2" deep into large skillet or dutch oven.
- 5Heat over med-high ( until oil reaches about 375 degrees).
- 6Dip pickles into batter, let excess drip off.
- 7Fry 3-4 minutes until golden brown.
- 8serve with spicy ranch.
Browse Our Top Lactose-Free Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lactose-Free Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beer Battered Fried Pickles
Serving Size: 1 (202 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 128.0
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 23.2 mg
- Sodium 1147.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 4.1 g