1/3 Photos of Beer-Battered Fried Avocado Wedges
2 hrs 3 mins
A snazzy way to play with avocados *UPDATE* Some have said it's kinda mild and I agree. I came up with this originally for a cpl. fambly members who like it that way. BUT, I just now (02/24/2012) added the creole seasoning to help perk it up a bit. I hope this helps some of ya'll to enjoy it more and for those that like it mild just kinda ignore the creole addition. Have a good day peeps.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1To make beer batter, whisk together beer, Tony's seasoning, flour, paprika, and garlic until well blended.
- 2Let stand at least 2 hours.
- 3Peel avocados; cut each into 6 wedges.
- 4Dredge 6 wedges in reserved beer batter.
- 5Deep fry in hot oil (370 F) until golden about 3 minutes.
- 6Repeat with remaining wedges.
- 7Serve wedges with fav.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beer-Battered Fried Avocado Wedges
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 343.3
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 12.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.7 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 6.7 g