A snazzy way to play with avocados *UPDATE* Some have said it's kinda mild and I agree. I came up with this originally for a cpl. fambly members who like it that way. BUT, I just now (02/24/2012) added the creole seasoning to help perk it up a bit. I hope this helps some of ya'll to enjoy it more and for those that like it mild just kinda ignore the creole addition. Have a good day peeps.
- To make beer batter, whisk together beer, Tony's seasoning, flour, paprika, and garlic until well blended.
- Let stand at least 2 hours.
- Peel avocados; cut each into 6 wedges.
- Dredge 6 wedges in reserved beer batter.
- Deep fry in hot oil (370 F) until golden about 3 minutes.
- Repeat with remaining wedges.
- Serve wedges with fav.