1/1 Photo of Beer Battered Fish
Chef Sunshine's Note:
This is a great beer batter fish recipe, and is very easy to do. We often fish all day with friends, and then cook the fish afterwards out on deck. Yummy and great!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a deep fryer to 365 degrees F (185 degrees C).
- 2Rinse fish, pat dry, and season with salt and pepper.
- 3Combine flour, garlic powder, paprika, 2 teaspoons salt, and 2 teaspoons pepper. Stir egg into dry ingredients.
- 4Gradually mix in one beer until a thin batter is formed.
- 5You should be able to see the fish through the batter after it has been dipped.
- 6Dip fish fillets into the batter, then drop one at a time into hot oil.
- 7Fry fish, turning once, until both sides are golden brown.
- 8Drain on paper towels, and serve warm.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beer Battered Fish
Serving Size: 1 (404 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2120.0
- Calories from Fat 1977
- Total Fat 219.7 g
- Saturated Fat 28.6 g
- Cholesterol 72.3 mg
- Sodium 656.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 23.6 g