Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Haven't tried this yet. Sounds like a good way to use all that zucchini from the garden.
Make and share this Beer Batter- Zucchini Sticks recipe from Food.com.
- Arrange zucchini on piece of wax paper; salt and pepper , using 1 teaspoon of salt and pepper.
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and remaining teaspoon salt in medium-size bowl.
- Remove 1/2 cup of the mixture to a piece of wax paper. Dip both sides of zucchini in the 1/2 cup of flour mixture.
- Stir beer and lemon juice into remaining flour mixture. (Mixture will foam.) Stir until consistency of pancake batter.
- Heat oil in large skillet. Dip zucchini into batter and saute half at a time in hot oil tender and golden brown . Keep warm in oven while sauteing remaining zucchini.