- 2 vidalia onions or 2 any other sweet onion
- 1 cup beer
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 cups peanut oil or 2 cups canola oil
Directions See How It's Made
- In med-sized pot, heat oil 350°F.
- Slice onions in to 1/4 slices and seperate.
- In med-bowl, mix beer, flour, paprika and salt into a batter.
- Dip onion rings into batter until well coated, then fry in small batches for approximately 2 minutes, or until golden brown. Turn once during frying.
- Remove and drain on a paper towel.
- Serve immediately.
- I love mine dipped in ketchup, and washed down with a beer.