Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
OMG wow what a hit I have had with these!
Make and share this Beer Batter Onion Rings recipe from Food.com.
- In med-sized pot, heat oil 350°F.
- Slice onions in to 1/4 slices and seperate.
- In med-bowl, mix beer, flour, paprika and salt into a batter.
- Dip onion rings into batter until well coated, then fry in small batches for approximately 2 minutes, or until golden brown. Turn once during frying.
- Remove and drain on a paper towel.
- Serve immediately.
- I love mine dipped in ketchup, and washed down with a beer.
Tried this and was very easy but to salty I will not use 2 tsp. next time.
Loved the beer batter, and it had great flavor, but it was a little thick to coat them well. I think I'll put a little more beer in next time and see if that helps get the batter more evenly distributed. Thanks for sharing a great recipe.