- vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 4.92 ml salt
- 236.59 ml flat beer
- 4.92 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 236.59 ml flour
- 907.18 g halibut or 907.18 g chicken, skinned and cut into bite-sized pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat deep fryer or skillet with vegetable oil deep enough to cover meat to 375.
- Beat egg, and add remaining ingredients.
- Rinse and dry meat on paper towels in order for it to hold batter.
- Dip meat into batter and place in deep fryer or skillet.
- Cook for approx 4 minutes or until golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels.