- 1 egg
- 14.79 ml canola oil
- salt and pepper
- Season-All salt
- 59.14 ml cornstarch
- 473.18 ml self rising flour
- 591.47 ml beer (cold cheap beer)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix egg, canola oil, salt and pepper, season all, and corn starch together in a large mixing bowl; mixing and cutting in the flour until the oil and egg are evenly distributed, and no large lumps are left.
- Slowly stir in the beer with a wire whisk and stir until smooth.
- Dip chicken pieces one at a time into batter mix until well coated.
- Drop pieces slowly into deep frier one piece at a time; follow fryer directions for cook time and temperature.