QUICK, EASY, AND DELICIOUS! "FAMILY FAVORITE"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix egg, canola oil, salt and pepper, season all, and corn starch together in a large mixing bowl; mixing and cutting in the flour until the oil and egg are evenly distributed, and no large lumps are left.
- 2Slowly stir in the beer with a wire whisk and stir until smooth.
- 3Dip chicken pieces one at a time into batter mix until well coated.
- 4Drop pieces slowly into deep frier one piece at a time; follow fryer directions for cook time and temperature.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beer Batter for Deep Fried Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (78 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 145.7
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 18.6 mg
- Sodium 327.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 3.3 g