Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 mins
QUICK, EASY, AND DELICIOUS! "FAMILY FAVORITE"
Make and share this Beer Batter for Deep Fried Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- salt and pepper
- Season-All salt
- 1⁄4 cup cornstarch
- 2 cups self rising flour
- 2 1⁄2 cups beer (cold cheap beer)
- Mix egg, canola oil, salt and pepper, season all, and corn starch together in a large mixing bowl; mixing and cutting in the flour until the oil and egg are evenly distributed, and no large lumps are left.
- Slowly stir in the beer with a wire whisk and stir until smooth.
- Dip chicken pieces one at a time into batter mix until well coated.
- Drop pieces slowly into deep frier one piece at a time; follow fryer directions for cook time and temperature.