Beer Batter Coconut Shrimp
- Preheat oil in deep fryer or heavy sauce pan to 360°F.
- Combine beer,flour, Cream of Wheat, salt and paprika in a medium bowl, Stir in 1 cup coconut; mix well and let stand 5 minutes.
- Place remaining coconut in a shallow bowl.
- Place shrimp in batter and stir to coat. Remove shrimp individually and dip into coconut, covering evenly. Fry shrimp in batches 4 minutes or until golden brown. Remove with slotted spoon and drain on paper towels.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.