Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A delicious finger food. Eat your's first 'cuz the mob will devour the rest without saving any for the cook.
- Mix together flour and salt.
- Add the beer.
- Using a whisk, mix well and then add water and mix until smooth.
- Add the egg yolk and mix well.
- Add the beaten egg white and mix well.
- Place into refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Mix the Worcestershire sauce and hot sauce together and add chicken strips.
- Allow chicken to marinate for at least 10 minutes.
- Roll chicken in your batter.
- Deep fry until golden brown, then drain on a paper towel.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.