Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from 1st Traveler's Choice Internet Cookbook. Sea Point Condominium #66 at Torrey Pines Beach Vacation Rental Del Mar, San Diego, California Specialty Recipe. Use for chicken breast, fingers or nuggets.
- 1 1⁄3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon melted butter or 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 egg yolks, beaten
- 3⁄4 cup flat beer
- 2 egg whites, stiffly beaten
- Combine flour, salt, pepper, butter or oil, and egg yolks.
- Add beer gradually, stirring constantly.
- Cover and let sit for 3 to 12 hours, then add egg whites.
- Coat chicken in mixture and fry.