1/6 Photos of Beer Barbecued Chicken
1 hr 10 mins
Delicious barbecued chicken great for summer barbecues. Adapted from Bon Appetit (June, 1981).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Melt 1 stick butter or margarine in baking pan (9x13-inches).
- 3Add chicken to pan, turning to coat.
- 4Bake 30 minutes.
- 5While chicken is cooking, melt remaining butter with barbecue sauce and beer in saucepan over med-high heat.
- 6Bring sauce to a boil, stirring constantly.
- 7Remove from heat.
- 8Preheat broiler or prepare barbecue.
- 9Coat chicken with sauce.
- 10Arrange chicken skin-side down on broiler pan rack or on grill.
- 11Cook, turning and basting frequently until chicken is cooked (about 20 minutes in broiler and 30 minutes on grill).
- 12Dip chicken in sauce again and place on serving plate.
- 13Serve chicken with remaining sauce.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beer Barbecued Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (377 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1327.9
- Calories from Fat 878
- Total Fat 97.5 g
- Saturated Fat 43.8 g
- Cholesterol 377.1 mg
- Sodium 1572.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 28.5 g
- Protein 64.0 g