Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I think this makes about 4 cups.
Make and share this Beer Barbecue Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (793.78 g) bottle catsup
- 29.58 ml black pepper
- 340.19 g bottle chili sauce
- 141.74 g bottle steak sauce
- 118.29 ml prepared mustard
- 118.29 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 4.92 ml dry mustard
- 14.79 ml soy sauce
- 4.92 ml salt
- 340.19 g bottle beer
- 354.88 ml brown sugar, firmly packed
- 9.85 ml minced garlic
- Combine all ingredients, except garlic, in saucepan and simmer 30 minutes over medium heat.
- Add minced garlic before using.
- Baste meat during last 15 minutes of grilling time.
We had pork ribs for new years day and I needed a BBQ sauce and found this one. Its a very nice flavorful sauce. I let the ribs baked for 2 hours wrapped in foil than added the bbq sauce the last 30 minutes. Delicious and tender! I have some sauce lefted in the ref. to try on chicken. Thanks for sharing your recipe.