Recipe by kzbhansen
This is a bit diffrent then some of the others I have seen on zaar. I have not made this but have had it at a friends house and it was great.
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 6 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cups beer
- 2 cups chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil and saute onion and garlic until soft.
- Add lemon juice, beer, chili sauce, worcestershire sauce and salt. Cook over medium heat until sauce begins to bubble. about 5 minutes.
- Use sauce to brush meat during grilling.
- Use sauce as a marindade, cover meat completely with sauce and let stand in fridge for several hours.