Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Nice tangy sweet flavor!
Make and share this Beer Baked Beans recipe from Food.com.
- preheat oven to 350.
- Fry bacon in a dutch oven or oven proof pan.
- until browned.
- Remove bacon to paper towels, but leave bacon fat in pan.
- Cook the onions in the bacon fat until very lightly browned.
- Add beer, catsup, honey and mustard.
- Cook and stir until alittle thickened, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in beans and crumbled bacon.
- Simmer for a few minutes and then cover tightly and bake for 1 hour.
- Uncover and bake another 30 minutes until most liquid is absorbed.