Recipe by loof
Another great tailgating recipe - these are yummy hearty burgers! From "5-Ingredient Grilling"...
Top Review by smellyvegetarian
These are very different and quite good! I made half the recipe using one lb of ground chuck. The beer flavor really comes through in a good way, and they are delicious with onions and a spot of spicy mustard. Next time I may sub onions for the relish. Thanks for posting! Made for Newest Zaar Tag.
- 2⁄3 cup beer
- 1⁄2 cup crushed pretzel
- 2 tablespoons relish (dill)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 1⁄2 lbs lean ground beef
- 8 hamburger buns
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine beer, pretzel crumbs, relish, and salt. Mix in ground beef, blending well. Shape into 8 patties.
- Grill over medium coals for 10-15 minutes or until desired doneness, turning halfway through. During last minute of grilling, toast the buns.
- Serve burgers on toasted buns with ketchup, mustard, cheese, or whatever toppings you like!