Recipe by Kim127
Salmon needs to marinate overnight, so prepare the day before.
Top Review by Hey Jude
So delicious! I only marinaded the fish filets for 4-5 hours and that seemed to be enough because they were moist and flavorful after grilling for about 15 minutes. I topped them with finely minced, fresh cherry peppers and served with steamed jasmine rice and sautéed patty pan squash. Great dinner!
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1⁄3 cup beer
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 tablespoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb fresh salmon fillet
- 2 tablespoons finely diced red bell peppers or 2 tablespoons green bell peppers or 2 tablespoons yellow bell peppers (or combination)
- 2 tablespoons lime zest (2-3 limes)
- fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine lime juice, beer, soy sauce, ginger, and garlic.
- Mix well.
- Place salmon fillets in shallow glass dish and pour marinade over top.
- Turn pieces several times to coat; cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven, broiler or grill.
- Remove salmon from marinade; discard marinade.
- Broil, bake or grill for about 10 minutes (for 1" thick fillets) or until fish flakes in center.
- Serve hot garnished with diced bell pepper, lime zest and pepper on top.