Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have used this marinade mostly on spareribs. Taste is dependent on your favorite beer!
- 2 (12 ounce) cans beer, your favorite
- 1 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Blend all the ingredients and pour the marinade over your meat.
- Marinate 1-24 hours in the refrigerator, turning pieces occasionally.
I will definitely try this again. The recipe was reduced to one quarter of it's original size and the amounts came out even, which was just right for one boneless skinless chicken breast. The honey caramelized nicely, and the spices were not overpowered by the mild tasting Pilsner. My guess is that a heaver beer would require more sage and chili powder.