- 2 loaves unsliced bread (round preferred)
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 9 ounces beer (avoid light and bitter beers)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut out top of one loaf of bread to make a bowl. Place on cookie sheet. Chunk remaining bread and other loaf and set aside.
- Mix cream cheese, cheddar cheese, garlic powder, and beer together and pour into bread bowl.
- Bake the bread bowl at 350 degrees for one hour.
- Toast bread chunks for last 10 minutes of cooking time.