Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a really easy and tasty dip. The beer gives it a nice tangy flavor.
Make and share this Beer and Cheese Dip in a Bread Round recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut out top of one loaf of bread to make a bowl. Place on cookie sheet. Chunk remaining bread and other loaf and set aside.
- Mix cream cheese, cheddar cheese, garlic powder, and beer together and pour into bread bowl.
- Bake the bread bowl at 350 degrees for one hour.
- Toast bread chunks for last 10 minutes of cooking time.
Wonderful, a big hit at the party we went to! We used a brown ale and it was wonderful.