1/3 Photos of Beer and Cheese Bread
3 hrs 20 mins
The beer in this recipe makes the bread rise well and gives it a malty flavor, depending on the kind of beer you use. We like using a dark beer. Try this toasted with your favorite soup or stew.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Warm beer and cheese over low heat on top of stove or in microwave.
- 2Cheese doesn't need to melt completely.
- 3Place the warm beer/cheese mixture and butter into your bread machine.
- 4Next add the flour, sugar and then the yeast in a little hole dug in the middle of the flour.
- 5Finally sprinkle the salt around the edges of the flour, away from the yeast.
- 6Set machine for 2 pound loaf, white bread.
- 7Every machine is a little different, so please check your instructions and add the ingredients in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
- 8Let this bread cool almost completely before slicing.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beer and Cheese Bread
Serving Size: 1 (949 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2573.6
- Calories from Fat 808
- Total Fat 89.8 g
- Saturated Fat 54.8 g
- Cholesterol 256.9 mg
- Sodium 4963.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 314.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.0 g
- Sugars 14.7 g
- Protein 100.9 g