1/3 Photos of Beer and Cheese Bread
3 hrs 20 mins
The beer in this recipe makes the bread rise well and gives it a malty flavor, depending on the kind of beer you use. We like using a dark beer. Try this toasted with your favorite soup or stew.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Warm beer and cheese over low heat on top of stove or in microwave.
- 2Cheese doesn't need to melt completely.
- 3Place the warm beer/cheese mixture and butter into your bread machine.
- 4Next add the flour, sugar and then the yeast in a little hole dug in the middle of the flour.
- 5Finally sprinkle the salt around the edges of the flour, away from the yeast.
- 6Set machine for 2 pound loaf, white bread.
- 7Every machine is a little different, so please check your instructions and add the ingredients in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
- 8Let this bread cool almost completely before slicing.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beer and Cheese Bread
Serving Size: 1 (949 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2573.6
- Calories from Fat 808
- Total Fat 89.8 g
- Saturated Fat 54.8 g
- Cholesterol 256.9 mg
- Sodium 4963.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 314.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.0 g
- Sugars 14.7 g
- Protein 100.9 g