Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
We tried this from a local cooking program that my husband and I enjoy attending
- 3⁄4 cup drayman's porter (beer)
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic salt
- mix ingredients in a freezer or storage bag - add steak and allow to marinade for several hours. Can also be stored in freezer for a later meal. Broil or grill as preferred.
Thank you for posting this recipe! It really is a wonderful blend of flavors. The meat looked quite dark before grilling, and I was afraid it would have too strong of a soy sauce/brown sugar taste, but it did not. Everyone enjoyed it!