1/2 Photos of Beer and Beef Sandwichs
8 hrs 15 mins
Slow cooked in a Crock Pot for 8 to 10 hours on LOW. This comes from a number of screw ups. It took me a few years to get this to where I am proud of it. Using a crock pot is a lot like using my smoker. Low and Slow.
My Private Note
32 oz r ...
Units: US | Metric
- 4 lbs beef round rump roast (Boneless)
- 1.5 (18 ounce) cans dark beer, of your liking (it seems to work best)
- 1 tablespoon spoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon spoon fresh ground pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 (2 1/2 ounce) package KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1 teaspoon TABASCO® brand Chipotle Pepper Sauce (to taste)
- 1Trim all the fat off the Roast.
- 2Place the roast In a large Slow Cooker.
- 3Poor the beer over the roast.
- 4Add the rest of the ingredients then turn roast over.
- 5Turn slow cooker on LOW for 8 to 10 hours.
- 6Turn roast over at approximately 4 hours.
- 7At the end of the 8 hours remove the roast and place on large platter. Pull it apart with 2 forks shredding it. add some of the juice onto the meat, serve on a toasted bun.
- 8You can eat it plain or use bbq sauce. I prefer creamy horse radish myself.
Browse Our Top Roast Beef Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beer and Beef Sandwichs
Serving Size: 1 (100 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 60.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1173.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
beef round rump roast
KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing