Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a typical beer enjoyed in Mexico, Texas and the rest of the world.. A slice of lime and a dash of salt on the neck of the bottle are often served with Mexican beers, especially with light lagers such as Corona. Salud! Part of Menu #28661
- 12 ounces beer, well chilled Mexican beer of choice like (Corona,Modelo,or Dos Equis.... )
- 1 lime slices or 1 lemon slice
- salt (optional) or lime salt (optional)
- Dust a tounch of salt into the beer add lime slice. Place thumb over opening and flip till lime reaches the bottom. Bring upright and enjoy.
- Rub lime slice on rim of a beer mug. Pour beer into glass lightly sprinkle salt in and add lime slice.
This recipe is classic. I love this on a nice hot summer day.
Fun posting! Threw my slice of lemon into my Corona, and enjoyed....didn't use the salt. Made for Newest tag game.