1/2 Photos of Beehoon Omelette
ida ku zaifah's Note:
Submitted for RSC #9.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 100 g thin rice noodles, beehoon noodles
- 6 large eggs
- 1 white onion, minced
- 236.59 ml minced beef
- 1 small carrot, cubed
- 1 tomato, remove seeds, cubed
- 1 red chile, remove seed, thinly sliced
- 1 stalk spring onion, finely sliced
- 1Soaked noodles in hot boiling water until soft and drain.
- 2Beat eggs in large bowl for 1 minute, add seasoning and beat till combine. Pour eggs mixture over noodle.
- 3Heat oil in a small pan or skillet. Stir fry carrots, onions, mince beef for 5 minutes. Drain and mix with eggs and noodles mixture. Mix in tomato, red chillies and spring onion.
- 4Heat oil, pour half of the eggs noodles mixture and cook over low heat for 3 to 5 minutes on each side or until done.
- 5Repeat with the other half of the mixture.
- 6Remove from heat and cut into wedges.
- 7Serve hot. Dip in tomato or chilli sauce.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beehoon Omelette
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 234.7
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 211.5 mg
- Sodium 232.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 7.5 g