Recipe by Roy B
How would i describe this...... Hummm,like a velvety cheese sauce wrapped round shell pasta and ground beef. Sounds tasty ta me!
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 a large onions, chopped
- 2 bay leaves
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (26 ounce) jaryour favorite spaghetti sauce
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried Italian seasoning
- 3 cups colby-monterey jack cheese, blend
- 2 lbs ground beef
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat oven to 350.
- add your oil.
- sautee onions to your likeing add italian seasoning and your bay leaf.
- add ground beef
- after browning ground beef, drain off fat.
- return pan to heat and add your 26 oz can or jar of spaghetti sauce.
- add beef mixture to your sauce.
- REMOVE BAY LEAF!
- add your pasta that has been cooked following the directions on its bag, box, whatever --.
- pour mixture in a greased pan.
- bake 20 to 25 minuets till bubbly and cheese is golden.