1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 15 mins
Best of Country Cooking 2002 submitted by Marilyn Chesbrough.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 6 cups water, divided
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 3 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 cup uncooked wild rice
- 2 teaspoons beef bouillon granules
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 3 (10 3/4 ounce) cans each condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces
- 1In a dutch oven or soup kettle, cook beef and Italian seasoning over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- 2Add 2 cups water, onions, celery, rice, bouillon, pepper and hot pepper sauce; bring to a boil.
- 3Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 45 minutes.
- 4Stir in the soup, mushrooms and remaining water.
- 5Cover and simmer for 30 minutes or until heated through.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beefy Wild Rice Soup
Serving Size: 1 (364 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 254.8
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 30.9 mg
- Sodium 926.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 13.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: