- 42 ounces fat free chicken broth
- 15 1⁄2 ounces drained red kidney beans
- 11 ounces drained corn niblets
- 14 1⁄2 ounces drained diced tomatoes
- 24 ounces Velveeta reduced fat cheese product
- 12 ounces roast beef
- 10 1⁄2 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix chicken broth, beans, corn, and roast beef in pot.
- Combine cream of mushroom and milk. Add into other mix.
- Heat mixture on medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Once hot, cube up the Velveeta and add to mixture. Stir until Velveeta is melted.
- Add the cornstarch (mixed in cold water) to thicken soup.
- Serve and eat.