1/1 Photo of Beefy Turkey Burgers
Tastes like beef without the fat and calories. Plus around here, turkey is cheaper than beef. DH Had no clue!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients in a bowl (Use your fingers, it works the best!). Add more bouillon if you like a stronger beef flavor. Let it sit for about 15 minutes to soak all the flavor.
- 2Take wax paper, parchment paper or foil and cut 12 square shaped pieces.
- 3Lay the wax paper down on the counter, and make a patty from the meat and place on top, layer another sheet and patty up to 2 patties. I made 12 patties, but you can make bigger ones than I did.
- 4Place remaining patties and wax paper in a gallon sized freezer bag. Freeze nicely for up to a month. Pull them out as needed. Great grilled or even just placed in the broiler.
- 5Cooking time is about 10-15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beefy Turkey Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 190.4
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 65.4 mg
- Sodium 418.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 20.4 g